Current areas are computers and philosophy.
It also lists some applied ID papers:
- The Search for a Search: Measuring the Information Cost of Higher Level Search
- The Conservation of Information: Measuring the Cost of Successful Search
- Specification: The Pattern That Signifies Intelligence
- Human Performance on Visually Presented Traveling Salesperson Problems with Varying Numbers of Nodes
- What Would Teleological Causation Be?
- Minds, Machines and Gödel
- Algorithmic Information Theory, Free Will, and the Turing Test