He offers seven reasons for rational dissent and doubt:
1. The evidence doesn’t exist.
2. The historical timelines that purportedly support it are constantly mutating.
3. The theory is a complete failure as a predictive model.
4. The theory is scientifically and technologically irrelevant. There are no evolutionary engineers.
5. Theoretical epicycles are increasingly required to maintain its viability.
6. The theory is a repeated failure as an explanatory model.
7. There is a very long track record of scientific fraud surrounding it.
Vox Day, “Dark stream: The descent of TENS” at Vox Popoli
He offers a vid to back up these statements:
Hat tip: Ken Francis
See also: Science fiction writer is not a Darwin fan Vox Day: Notice that the evolutionary skeptic’s position has consistently proven to be more reliably scientifically post-predictive than the mainstream evolutionist position.
Follow UD News at Twitter!