We proudly announce the list of the scientists who have accepted to
give a keynote speech at Wivace 2018.
Professors Peter M.A. Sloot (University of Amsterdam)
Roberto Serra (University of Modena and Reggio Emilia)
for the main track
Professors Simone Montangero (University of Padua)
Fabio Sciarrino (La Sapienza University, Rome)
Ivano Tavernelli (IBM Research, Zurich)
for the Special Session on Quantum Computing.
CALL FOR PAPERS
XIII Workshop on Artificial Life and Evolutionary Computation
featuring a special session on Quantum Computing
Centro S.Elisabetta, University Campus
Parma (Italy), 10-12 September 2018
Submissions are now open for WIVACE 2018, the XIII Workshop on
Artificial Life and Evolutionary Computation, that will take place
from 10 to 12 September 2018 in Parma (Italy).
[ … ]
Contributions solicited cover a variety of topics, including but not
– Bioinformatics and computational biology
– Bioinspired Algorithms,
– Bioinspired Robotics,
– Complex Systems,
– Evolutionary Computation,
– Genetic Algorithms,
– Modeling and Simulation of Artificial and Biological Systems,
– Modeling and Simulation of Social and Economical Systems,
– Synthetic and Systems Biology,
– Systems Chemistry,
– Theories and Applications of Artificial Life.