If it is, atheists had better start believing in life after death, But seriously,
In this Episode You Will Learn
– Why Metaxas decided to take the fight, so to speak, to the scientists
– The miraculous properties of water
– The staggering unlikelihood that the moon’s (small) size and distance to the sun (huge size) would line up as appearing to be the same dimensions as seen from earth
– The conversion to theism (at a bare minimum) of high profile atheists Jean Paul Sartre, Albert Camus, and Antony Flew
– Why atheists are often bitterly opposed to even the idea of God
– An array of incredibly fascinating facts hidden in nature that point to God as First Cause
– The difference between the God of the philosophers and the Father of Jesus Christ
– Reasons why faith is reasonable and not contrary to reason
Fine-tuning keeps coming up in this context. Guess they’ll have to make a law against talking about it.
Come to think of it, we don’t hear much these days from the once ultra-fashionable New Atheist movement.
Not to be snarky (okay, just a bit snarky) the profanity meter had to be recalibrated recently to detect much lower amounts after New Atheism began to wane. The Unhinged Ranting on Blogs phenomenon fared likewise…
Maybe it’s just hard to fight Something with Nothing.
You may also wish to read: How did new atheism become the “godlessness that failed”?