This will be my last post on this subject. To remind our readers:
1. I said I understand Darwinian.
2. Larry Moran said that I do not.
3. I challenged Larry to back up his claim. He could have done that by, for example, pointing to a statement I made about Darwinism that is false.
4. Larry put up two posts in response to my challenge.
5. In the first post he quibbled about the term “Darwinism.” Though in the end he admitted I have made it clear I am using the term as shorthand for Neo-Darwinism. Larry’s Grade: F
6. In the second post he said I erred when I wrote that Darwinists in the past said Darwinism predicts junk DNA. The problem is that it is very easy to find quotations from Darwinians such as Jerry Coyne doing just that. Larry’s Grade: F
After two posts Larry has been unable to back up his claim. It turns out he was just talking though his . . . well, follow this link to an Ace Ventura clip if you want to know what he was talking through: Ace Ventura
But what if Larry searches through all of my writings and comes up with an error in his third post in response to my challenge? Have I not ended this too soon? No. Larry asserted I do not understand Darwinism. The following logic ensues:
1. If Larry could not back up his assertion AT THE TIME HE MADE IT he was channeling Ace Ventura.
2. Larry could not back up his assertion at the time he made it. We know this, because after two follow up posts, he has still not backed up his assertion.
3. Therefore, Larry was channeling Ace Ventura.
After two failed posts, Larry has put up a post on a completely unrelated topic, apparently giving up on even a pretense of backing up his claim. I expect to see him post an apology for his smear against me that, when challenged, he was unable to support (as soon as pigs fly).