Since several of the chapters and sections of my new Discovery Institute Press book “In the Beginning and Other Essays on Intelligent Design, 2nd edition” have previously appeared elsewhere, you can read much of it for free using the following links:
- Chapter 1 – What is Intelligent Design? (also published by the El Paso Times and Human Events, Dec 2013)
- Chapter 2 – A Mathematician’s View of Evolution published by The Mathematical Intelligencer, 2000.
- Chapter 3 – How the Scientific Consensus is Maintained (also published by Human Events, July 2014)
- Chapter 4 – Entropy and Evolution published by Bio-Complexity, June 2013.
- Section 5.1 – Why Evolution is Different
- excerpt from Section 5.3 – Similarities Do Not Prove the Absence of Design
- excerpt from Section 5.4 – A New York Times article
- Section 5.5 – Human Consciousness
- excerpt from Section 7.1 – The Fundamental Equation of Chemistry is Itself Fine-Tuned
- excerpt from Section 8.1 – Evolution is an Axiom
- Epilogue – Is God Really Good?