To celebrate the 25th International Congress of the International Congress of History of Science and Technology (ICHST), from 23 – 29 July 2017, we have have commissioned a Virtual Special Issue, available for free until August 20.
- Local and Global Properties of the World
Jacques Demaret, Michael Heller, Dominique Lambert
- German Water Infrastructure in China: Colonial Qingdao 1898–1914
- From ecological records to big data: the invention of global biodiversity
Vincent Devictor, Bernadette Bensaude-Vincent
- Moon-Struck: Artists Rediscover Nature And Observe
Jay M. Pasachoff, Roberta J. M. Olson
- Reconfiguring the centre: The structure of scientific exchanges between colonial India and Europe
- Frits Went’s Atomic Age Greenhouse: The Changing Labscape on the Lab-Field Border
- The ecological transformation of Cuba
- Promotion of Cultural Content Knowledge Through the Use of the History and Philosophy of Science
They’re also recommending relevant books. The one above seems like a good waiting room/hostess gift choice.