We are excited to report that we have received a steady stream of submissions to AM-Nat Biology over the last few weeks. If you haven’t submitted your abstract, please do so soon.
Some of the submissions we have received include:
- Alu elements as biological RAM
- Errors as designed features of living systems
- Measuring the amount of information a cell contributes to its own mutations
- How rejecting methodological naturalism is a requirement for justifying evolution
- Engineering problems solved by biology
- And more!
Our review committee is actively reviewing submissions. We hope you join us! AM-Nat is an online conference series, so you can join us to watch or present from anywhere in the world. The last conference had presenters from Israel, Spain, Iceland, Canada, the US, and other countries.