On a great cruise. Here’s a conference that investigates the nature of time:
his conference will bring together leading researchers across a wide range of fields within physics and cosmology, as well as from computer science, complex systems, biology, philosophy, and psychology. The participants will discuss a number of interrelated foundational questions related to the nature of time.
– How does time “flow”?
– Why does time have a direction?
– How does the universe evolve?
– What does it mean to record a memory?
– What does it mean to perform a computation?
– What happens as we think?
– How does complexity emerge?
– How do organisms age?
– How do species and genomes evolve?
All perfect thing for a cruise. You dock and who cares?
Hat tip: Pos-Darwinista